Itineraries & Trails
- Take a scenic drive through green hills and acres of macadamias and coffee. Follow the signs to Bexhill Open Air Cathedral; the panoramic view is breathtaking!
- The historic railway village of Eltham provides a relaxing opportunity to browse through an amazing range of local arts, craft & produce. Open Wed-Sun; 10am to 5.30pm.
- Eltham Hotel, a quaint country pub with a wonderful restaurant serving delicious ‘home style’ food and often accompanied with regular live entertainment. Open 7 days a week, lunch 12pm to 3pm.
- Eltham Valley Pantry is a café/restaurant in a pecan orchard. Enjoy home made cakes, locally grown coffee & the tranquillity of this beautiful location. Open Tues-Fri; 10am to 3pm, Sat & Sun; 9am to 4pm. Tours are conducted Wed-Fri (bookings essential).
- Catch one of NORPA’Squality live performances. Touring shows are from leading Australian performing arts companies as well as performances created locally.
- Drop into the Lismore Regional Gallery, they present energetic and thought provoking exhibitions and events.
Stay the night
- Enjoy live music, entertainment and dining at one of the many cafes, restaurants in Nimbin, followed by a unique stay.
- Black Sheep Farm, a guest house with magnificent views over the Nightcap National Park
- Greg Gum Lodge, conveniently located ‘Queenslander’ guest house has over the years been a café, restaurant, bar, and small resort.
- Nimbin ROX YHA a four star hostel wrapped in 100 acres of valleys, mountains and native wildlife.
Add to my itinerary
- Take a scenic drive through macadamia and stone fruit orchards to the pretty little village of the Channon.
- Stroll through the local Channon Market sampling local produce & colourful crafts. The market is held on the 2nd Sunday of each month and is popular with many locals and visitors with over 250 stalls and live entertainment.
- Drop into The Channon Tavern, a heritage listed old buttery factory for a cleansing ale or a pub meal!
- The Channon Gallery (just across the street) showcases the works of regional artists with diverse styles and content. Gallery Hours are Wed to Sun; 10am – 5pm.
- Take an easy 1.4km walk to the base of Protesters Falls (45 minute return).
- Check out the colours and characters of the world famous Nimbin with its amazing array of cafes, craft shops, galleries and retail outlets.
- Visit Nimbin Candle Factory open daily and located at The Old Butter Factory
- Take a self-guided tour at Djanbung Gardens Permaculture Centre, a living ‘learnscape’ of working permaculture systems and sustainability in action. Open Tues-Sat 10.30am to 3pm.
- Be inspired at the Rainbow Power Company one of Australia’s largest renewable energy companies, specialising in the installation and distribution of electrical systems using the power of nature, solar, wind and water. Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
Add to my itinerary